Impinj ItemVerify RAIN RFID Verification Software
Impinj ItemVerify software helps shipping and warehouse management track and verify goods on conveyor belts to streamline operations and ensure carton content accuracy.
Identify and Verify Carton Contents
By accurately identifying goods as they move on conveyors and enter and exit logistics hubs like distribution centers and warehouses, ItemVerify offers vital insight into shipment movements to streamline operations and reduce overhead costs.
- Ensure the right goods are going to the right place every time
Lower Labor Costs
- Reduce costs associated with manual audits with automated tracking of goods and shipments
- Make informed decisions about your supply chain backed by data delivered in real-time
Look Inside Cartons
- Identify what contents are in which carton
- Accurately record inventory entering and exiting a shipping facility
- Monitor items moving at line speed without obtrusive tunnels
ItemVerify Carton Content Verification System
A typical ItemVerify system consists of entry and exit sensors, two or four far-field antennas, an Impinj Speedway Fixed RFID Reader, a constant-speed conveyor belt, and the ItemVerify software application. A typical installation does not require RF shielding in the form of a tunnel. Carton content reports are passed to the inventory control system. The result is improved inventory system accuracy and a significant reduction in shipping errors (cartons containing the wrong items or quantities).
- Automate Shipping Monitoring
- Monitor Inbound and Outbound shipment with RAIN RFID-enabled systems to ensure good are sent to the right direction
- Optimize facility use by making business decisions with real-time data about the movement of goods through your facility
- Increase Supply Chain Efficiency & Reduce Errors
- The Impinj platform uses RAIN RFID to enhance supply chain systems, helping businesses increase efficiency and reduce errors.
Impinj software delivers enterprise-ready Item Intelligence solutions that simplify RAIN RFID processes including device management, data processing and tag encoding. Whether you are managing hundreds of readers or bulk encoding millions of RAIN RFID tags, Impinj software solutions can help streamline operations and offer strong ROI to help improve your bottom line.