Alien ALR-H450 Handheld RFID Reader
The Alien Technology® commercial class ALR-H450 “connected” Android handheld readers enables users to deploy manageable, robust, best-in-class EPC Gen 2 RFID solutions for supply chain, manufacturing, and asset management applications. The ALR-H450 comes well featured including 2D bar code capability and WiFi connectivity to your corporate network. A memory expansion slot is standard for flexibility for additional local storage.
Robust Compact / Connected Android Based Handheld - This feature-rich reader is packaged in a compact ergonomic footprint, yet comes with a full QWERTY keyboard for onthe-go data-entry and while displaying results on the large 4” WVGA crisp touch panel display. The solution provides an easy-to-integrate, easy-to-manage package in an open source Android environment. A number of techniques including shock-resistance rubber seals are used to ensure durability resulting in an IP64 water/ dust proof rating and a 1.0m/ 3ft drop qualification.
High Performance Antenna - The ALR-H450 delivers exceptional performance with best-in-class receive sensitivity and enhanced interference rejection enabled partly be an unusually high performance 4dBic antenna.
Equipped with a high-performance 4 dBic antenna, the Alien ALR-H450 Handheld RFID Reader is a feature-rich reader that delivers exceptional performance with best-in-class receive sensitivity and enhanced interference rejection. The ALR-H450 is a high performance, easy to use, easy to manage, and easy to deploy Android connected handheld RFID reader.
- QWERTY keyboard, rugged yet lightweight for ease of use.
- Ergonomic design provides superior user comfort and use.
- IP64 sealing for dust and water resistance.
- 1D and 2D barcode reader.
- Bluetooth / WiFi.
- Prolonged usage capabilities provided by a 3200 mAh main lithium polymer main battery pack and 5200 mAh gun handle battery.
- Android 4.4 (Kit Kat).
- GPS (for location aware applications).
- 3G cellular connectivity for use beyond corporate WiFi areas.
- Powerful processor: Quad-core 1.3GHz CPU’s.
- 1/2 Watter speaker.
- Light sensors, proximity sensors and G-sensors.
- Micro-SD expansion slot.
- Comes with standard accessories: Cradle with USB, Gun handle with additional battery, USB data cable, Power adapter, Stylus pen, Hand strap, and Protective film.
- Alien ALR-H450 Handheld RFID Reader Unit
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Cradle with USB
- 3200 mAH lithium polymer battery pack
- Snap on connector break out (to DC and micro USB)
- Gun handle with additional 5200 mAh battery
- USB data cable
- Power adapter
- Stylus Pen
- Hand strap
- Protective film