Alien ALH-9011 Handheld RFID Reader
The Alien ALH-9011 enables users to deploy manageable, robust, best-in class EPC Gen 2 RFID solutions for supply chain, manufacturing and asset management applications. The ALH-9011 is a rugged, compact and lightweight reader with an ergonomic design that provides superior user comfort. The ALH-9011 has a IP 65 sealing for superior dust and water resistance and also features a 3,000 mAh lithium polymer main battery pack for prolonged usage capabilities. This feature-rich reader delivers exceptional performance with best-in-class receive sensitivity, enhanced interference rejection and a compact ergonomic footprint. The ALH-9011 delivers high read rates for demanding applications in an easy-to-integrate, easy-to-manage, package.
The Alien ALH-9011 Handheld RFID Reader is a high performance, easy to use, easy to manage, and easy to deploy reader.
- Rugged, compact and lightweight for ease of use.
- Ergonomic design provides superior user comfort.
- Choose between Standard or High- End Model to accommodate your needs.
- IP 65 sealing for dust and water resistance.
- Prolonged usage capabilities provided by a 3,000 mAh lithium polymer main battery pack.
- Comes with standard accessories: Cradle with Ethernet and USB, Gun handle, Sync cable, Power adapter, Stylus pen, Hand strap, Protect film
- Alien ALH-9011 RFID Reader Unit
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2D bar code imager
- 3 Mega-Pixel fixed focus with flash camera
- Wireless Bluetooth v2.0, Class II (SPPP)
- Wireless HSDPA option with GPS
- Cradle with Ethernet
- Sync cable
- Power adapter
- Stylus pen
- Hand strap
- Protective film